- Social Programming
- Education Programming
- Interaction with the broader LGBT Community
- LGBT On-Campus Policy
Hello world! Please change me in Site Preferences -> This Category/Section -> Lower Description Bar
The Friendfactor Challenge is an annual friendly competition among business schools to build the most LGBT-inclusive campuses they can over the course of the school year.
Participating schools are evaluated in four areas over the course of the academic year:
The 2016-2016 academic year will be the 5th annual competition to be operated by Reaching Out.
MBA Programs at the top of their categories are eligible to recieve a portion of the $5,000 fund set aside for the competition.
If you are interested in participating in the 2016-2017 annual competition, please contact Jordan Summers, Reaching Out's Program Manager.
Pride@Kellogg is the winner of this year's Friendfactor Challenge, a friendly competition between LGBT MBA Clubs to promote engagement and creating LGBT-friendly campus cultures through allyship. Columbia Business School's ClusterQ and Ross School of Business' Out for Business round out the top 3.
Pride@Kellogg is walking away with a year's worth of bragging rights and the $5,000 prize! Watch for representatives of Kellogg being recognized on-stage for the club's win at the ROMBA Conference in October.
13 clubs finished this year's challenge. These schools collectively held 238 events in every region of the country throughout the academic year.
To view other takeaways and top placing schools in the categories of social events, educational events, and community events, please click here.
- Columbia Business School, Columbia University
- Fuqua School of Business, Duke University
- Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley
- Harvard Business School, Harvard University
- INSEAD, INSEAD
- Kelley School of Business, Indiana University
- Kellogg School of Business, Northwestern University
- Kenan-Flager Business School, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Leonard N. Stern School of Business, New York University
- London Business School, London Business School
- Marshall School of Business, University of Southern California
- McCombs School of Business, University of Texas at Austin
- Rady School of Management, University of California, San Diego
- Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management, Cornell University
- Stephen M. Ross School of Business, University of Michigan
- Tepper School of Business, Carnegie Mellon University
- UCLA Anderson School of Management, University of California, Los Angeles
If you are interested in underwriting this program, please contact email@example.com