Twitter Seeks Product Marketing Manager, B2B Video & TV Lead
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday to be put in the recruiting lead!
Twitter seeks a Product Marketing Manager, B2B Video & TV Lead to grow awareness and adoption of Twitter’s video, TV, and richer media efforts globally among advertisers. Video is a major strategic priority for Twitter, and this role is critical to deliver a successful product that will win the hearts and minds of advertisers and their agencies. You’ll work side-by-side with the product team to influence the product direction based on deep customer insights, and then bring it to life through world-class creative product marketing.
As PMM Lead, you’ll build and own comprehensive marketing strategies across Twitter video products for advertisers, including working closely with Vine and Periscope teams. You will help drive the product’s strategic journey – from customer insights, competitive analysis, product positioning, naming, objectives and metrics, to overall GTM strategy. And you’ll translate your deep understanding of Twitter customers and users into inspiring product stories, new ways to engage our advertiser audiences, and campaigns that deepen their strategic use of Twitter products.
The successful candidate will have stellar experience in developing and implementing strategic product marketing plans that drive advertiser education, acquisition and retention. They will have a deep understanding of Twitter’s products and its position within the media landscape and digital ecosystem. And they’ll be full of fresh ideas to bring that positioning to life for advertiser and agency audiences.
- Develop go-to-market vision, strategy and success metrics for new features; and ongoing marketing initiatives to drive adoption of existing features.
- Work collaboratively across the company to craft the value proposition and messaging strategy for Twitter’s video, TV, and rich media products and services.
- Seek actionable audience insights to inform product and marketing strategies; and advocate for the customer across marketing, product and media partners.
- Synthesize and prioritize input from sales leadership and customers to inform product development.
- Work with Sales, Communications, creative teams and external agencies to develop groundbreaking creative campaigns.
- Play a key role in broader strategic initiatives, including helping to build Twitter’s overall marketing strategy and plan for new strategic opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 7+ years of work experience overall.
- Strong background in B2B marketing including rich digital strategies.
- Demonstrated passion for applying brand storytelling and innovative experiences that engage and educate B2B audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize consumer insights and data to inform initiatives that build customer love and drive revenue.
- Experience working with product management and engineering organizations.
- Ability to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a fast-paced, start-up-style environment.