WHO’S ELIGIBLE TO VOLUNTEER?
- Current, future, and past LGBTQA MBA business school students
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender individuals and straight allies
- Business professionals seeking to support LGBTQ equality in business
LOOKING FOR A WAY TO GET INVOLVED WITH THE 2014 REACHING OUT LGBT MBA CONFERENCE? LOOK NO FURTHER! WE HAVE TWO OPPORTUNITIES TO VOLUNTEER AT THIS YEAR’S CONFERENCE.
You can help make the 2014 Reaching Out LGBT MBA Conference a success by becoming a Session Director. We are looking for enthusiastic Session Directors who will be responsible for bringing together a group of professionals/speakers who will be able to engage students in a dialogue on the session topic at the conference. Session topics focus on career development, community & leadership development, and attendee networking, and can be tailored based on student interest. You will work with the Reaching Out organizing committee to build the session to fit the Reaching Out audience. Here are the top reasons you should volunteer to be a session director:
• Free admittance to the 2014 Reaching Out LGBT MBA conference when you are a confirmed Session Director.
• Build your Reaching Out network by working closely with the Reaching Out LGBT MBA Conference organizing committee, other session director volunteers, and professionals within your session.
• Gain leadership and project management skills great for adding to your resume.
• Give back to the greater LGBTQ MBA community and carry out the Reaching Out legacy.
All sessions have been filled at this time. Please check back for future opportunties with Reaching Out events or the 2015 LGBT MBA Conference.
We are looking for general volunteers to help with logistics the day of the conference – these volunteers are instrumental to the success of the conference! As a general volunteer, you will be able to sign up for specific shifts to help with registration, panelist and speaker direction, and more. Here are the top reasons you should consider becoming a general volunteer:
• Discounted price for admittance to Reaching Out LGBT MBA conference.
• Opportunity to build your network with the Reaching Out conference organizing committee and other fellow Reaching Out volunteers.
• Give back to the greater LGBT MBA community and carry out the Reaching Out legacy.
To volunteer, please choose Student/Volunteer option during the registration process
We’re currently recruiting volunteers to spend a few hours getting to know our community partners and writing a case study to reflect the history, mission, and specific need of each organization.
This will give volunteers an opportunity to network with non-profit leaders, McKinsey consultants, and ROMBA participants, as well as gain experience in leading a consulting team.
All case writing positions have been filled. Please check back for future opportunities with Reaching Out MBA.